Frydrych Ivo Ph.D.
My research interests focus on development and validation of cellular gen reporters for high-throughput screening (HTS) of biologically active compounds. I´m working on a development of luminiscent technologies for mapping of cell signalling pathways activation/inhibition as a powerful tool for assessing the biological impact of small molecule compounds. The another goal is development of cellular fluorescent models for monitoring cell death hallmarks. My current research focuses on the investigation of pyrimidine derivatives as potential inhibitors of RAGE receptor, which is implicated in the regulation of diverse pathological conditions such as cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, diabetes or inflammation.
Publications (Impact Factor Journals):
- LIGASOVÁ, A., P. KONEČNÝ, I. FRYDRYCH a K. KOBERNA. Cell cycle profiling by image and flow cytometry: The optimised protocol for the detection of replicational activity using 5-Bromo-2'-deoxyuridine, low concentration of hydrochloric acid and exonuclease III. PLOS One. 2017, 12(4), e0175880. ISSN 1932-6203. IF: 3.057. PMID: 28426799
- ŘEHULKA, J., N. ANNADURAI, I. FRYDRYCH, P. ZNOJEK, P. DŽUBÁK, P. NORTHCOTE, J.H. MILLER, M. HAJDÚCH a V. DAS. Cellular effects of the microtubule-targeting agent peloruside A in hypoxia-conditioned colorectal carcinoma cells. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2017, 17, 30124-1. ISSN 0304-4165. IF: 5.083. PMID: 28366502
- JURÁŠEK, M., P. DŽUBÁK, S. RIMPELOVA, D. SEDLÁK, P. KONEČNÝ, I. FRYDRYCH, S. GURSKÁ, M. HAJDÚCH, K. BOGDANOVÁ, M. KOLÁŘ, T. MÜLLER, E. KMONICKOVA, T. RUML, J. HARMATHA a P. DRAŠAR. Trilobolide-steroid hybrids: Synthesis, cytotoxic and antimycobacterial activity. Steroids. 2017, 117(2017), 97-104. ISSN 0039-128X. IF: 2.513. PMID: 27543674
- BORKOVÁ, L., L. JASILKOVA, J. ŘEHULKA, K. FRISONSOVA, M. URBAN, I. FRYDRYCH, I. POPA, M. HAJDÚCH, N.J. DICKINSON, M. VLK, P. DŽUBÁK a J. ŠAREK. Synthesis of cytotoxic 2,2-difluoroderivatives of dihydrobetulinic acid and allobetulin and study of their impact on cancer cells. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2015, 96(-), 482-490. ISSN 0223-5234. IF: 3.902. PMID: 25942059
- KAPLANEK, R., M. JAKUBEK, J. RAK, Z. KEJIK, M. HAVLIK, B.. DOLENSKY, I. FRYDRYCH, M. HAJDÚCH, M. KOLÁŘ, K. BOGDANOVÁ, J. KRALOVA, P. DŽUBÁK a V. KRAL. Caffeine-hydrazones as anticancer agents with pronounced selectivity toward T-lymphoblastic leukaemia cells. Bioorganic Chemistry. 2015, 60(-), 19-29. ISSN 0045-2068. IF: 2.252. PMID: 25912310
Patents, Utility models & other IP's :
- Patent: EP 2924125, Granted: 17. 6. 2017, Ownership: Palacky University Olomouc, Inventors: Agrawal Khushboo, Frydrych Ivo, Džubák Petr, Hajdúch Marián
Master students mentor:
status: Ongoing, from: 2015